Water Ski Trade FAQs
What can I trade?
- You can trade water skis 2 years old or newer
How much will I get for my ski?
- It depends on its condition. We normally resell our used skis for 50% of what they would cost new today. You would get 30% - 50% of that amount in store credit toward another ski.
How do I get the ski to you?
- Once you decide you want to trade in your ski for another ski just simply ship it to Summers Ski Shop. We will evaluate its condition and give you an offer. If you decide not to take our offer we will ship it back to you.
What skis can I purchase on trade?
- Only new skis can be purchased with trade credit. Closeouts cannot be purchased with trade credits.
How long will it take to get an offer?
- Once we receive the ski we can have an offer to you within 24 hours.
More questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you.